On the course
Marple Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day life. It is in all our interests to maintain reasonable standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions.
- Recognised golf, sports and casual wear
- Tailored shorts of an appropriate length for golf
- Shirts should be “tucked in”, unless designed to be worn untucked
- Hats and baseball caps (peak to the front)
- Recognised golf footwear
- Track Suits and Jogging Suits
- Denim jeans
- Combat and Camouflage Trousers
- Rugby/Football Shirts or Shorts
- Collarless Tee Shirts
In the clubhouse, casual clothing is acceptable. However, torn jeans, trainers, caps, tee shirts with offensive messages should not be worn.
For presentations, gentleman members are expected to wear jacket & tie.