On the course
We accept fashion changes very quickly and our current guidelines are:
- Recognised golf, sports and casual wear
- Tailored shorts of an appropriate length for golf
- Men’s shirts tucked in, unless designed to be worn untucked
- Hats and baseball caps (peak to the front)
- Golf shoes (no trainers or boots)
- Track Suits and Jogging Suits
- Combat and Camouflage Trousers
- Rugby/Football Shirts or Shorts
- Collarless Tee Shirts
In the clubhouse, casual clothing is acceptable. However, torn jeans, trainers, caps, tee shirts with offensive messages should not be worn.
For presentations, gentleman members are expected to wear jacket & tie.